- What is the Swann Insurance Privilege Card?
- How do I log in to the Swann Insurance Privilege Card website?
- How does the Swann Insurance Privilege Card work?
- What happens if I lose my card?
- Who do I speak to if I am having difficulty with using my card? (E.g. not receiving discounts advertised on the website)
- I have received two Swann Insurance Privilege Cards. Am I able to use both?
- How long is the Privilege Card valid for?
- When can I use my card?
1. What is the Swann Insurance Privilege Card?
The Swann Insurance Privilege Card provides members with access to the Presidential Card and Shoppers Advantage programs. These two great programs offer discounts and savings on thousands of lifestyle benefits as well as many other goods and services.
Presidential Card is Australia's longest running lifestyle benefits program (established in 1980), providing over 17,000 individual offers Australia-wide at more than 8,000 locations.
Shoppers Advantage is one of Australia's leading web and phone-based shopping services, and offers "Guaranteed Lowest Prices" on over 35,000 household items.
2. How do I log in to the Swann Insurance Privilege Card website?
Logging in is easy. Your username (which is your policy number) is located on the front of your Privilege Card and your initial password is set to 'welcome'. Once you have logged in for the first time, you will be prompted to change your password and enter some basic information in order to create your customer profile.
3. How does the Swann Insurance Privilege Card work?
There are two ways you can use your Swann Insurance Privilege Card:
- Log into your online Privilege Card account at www.swann.presidentialcard.com.au and shop online at Presidential Card and Shoppers Advantage.
- Present your Swann Insurance Privilege Card at participating Presidential Card venues to obtain a discount off the purchase price.
Below are some examples of how the Swann Insurance Privilege Card works:
Accommodation (discount obtained through the Presidential Card program):
To obtain a discount on accommodation you must make a reservation in advance by contacting the establishment on the number listed. Simply call the establishment and identify yourself as a Presidential Card member, and quote the reference code and/or number.
Some establishments have the facility for you to check availability and book online. If you are booking online please enter the promotional code listed, this will automatically calculate the discount for you. Be sure you get confirmation of your discounted rate and booking number.
Dining (discount obtained through the Presidential Card program):
When dining in participating restaurants, introduce yourself as a Presidential Card member at the time of making a reservation or prior to being seated and present your Swann Insurance Privilege Card when paying your bill.
- Main Course Offers: The restaurant will deduct the price of the least expensive main course or up to the value listed. Individuals must be accompanied by at least one other full paying guest.
- Group Dining: One bill per table, a limit of 2 cards per table.
Leisure and Travel (discount obtained through the Presidential Card program):
When making a reservation at participating attractions identify yourself as Presidential Card member or present your Swann Insurance Privilege Card when purchasing or collecting your tickets. If a savings coupon is required, present both your membership card and voucher to receive the discount.
4. What happens if I lose my card?
To arrange a replacement card, you will need to contact the Presidential Card Customer Care Team on 1300 880 457 and a replacement card will be sent to you at no cost.
5. Who do I speak to if I am having difficulty with using my card? (e.g. not receiving discounts advertised on the website)
If you did not receive the saving listed on the website, simply send in a copy of your bill or receipt to the Presidential Card program. Presidential Card will issue a cheque directly to you for an amount equal to the saving you should have received as a discount.
6. I have received two Swann Insurance Privilege Cards. Am I able to use both?
You will receive a separate Swann Insurance Privilege Card for each Motor Vehicle or Motorcycle insurance policy you hold with Swann. All Swann Insurance Privilege Cards sent to you are valid and can be used by other members of your household so everyone can access the great benefits and savings available.
7. How long is the Swann Insurance Privilege card valid for?
Your Privilege Card is valid as long as you hold a Swann Insurance Motor Vehicle or Motorcycle insurance policy. If, for any reason, your policy is terminated, your Swann Insurance Privilege Card membership will be cancelled.
8. When can I use my card?
You can use your Swann Insurance Privilege Card all year round to obtain a Shoppers Advantage discount.
Swann Privilege Card club members will not be able to obtain a Presidential Card discount on the following days;
- Public Holidays
- Three days of each long weekend
- Christmas Day, New Years Day and the time in between
- Mother's Day and Fathers Day
- Valentine's Day.